We are recruiting for a Factory Operator to work rotating Day/Back shift to support production within Primula.
We are looking for an individual who is a team player, have a desire to learn and develop new and existing skills and have a flexible attitude towards work. The ability to look for improvements within the department and wider business would also be advantageous.
It is important to us that you can align with our business strategy and understand the importance our values (Teamwork, Ambition, Long Term Thinking and Continuous Improvement) have on our business on a day to day basis.
As part of the role, some of the main duties you will be expected to carry out are as follows (this is not an exhaustive list):
• Ensure the highest standards of quality, hygiene and H&S are adhered to
• Identify and report any unsafe operations or acts and where possible, provide feedback or suggestions in relation to H&S and food safety
• Operate the necessary equipment required within Production areas
• Set up machines in accordance with SOP
• Control and adjust machine settings
• Trouble shooting and fault finding
• Carry out basic machine maintenance
• Record the relevant documentation