1. To prepare the Lemon and Mint Couscous, pour the couscous into a bowl with the hot vegetable stock. Leave it to stand for about 5 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed then stir in the grated lemon rind and chopped mint and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile to make the lamb meatballs mix together the minced lamb, finely chopped red onion and garlic. Stir in 4 tablespoons Primula Burger Cheese, season with salt and black pepper and mix well to combine.
3. Shape into 20 even sized meatballs.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan and fry the meatballs for 6-8 minutes, turning frequently until they are well browned and thoroughly cooked through.
5. Warm the pitta bread according to pack directions and cut each pitta in half to make a pocket. Fill each pitta pocket with couscous, mini lamb meatballs and salad leaves, and serve with a squeeze of Primula Burger Cheese.
Fill each mini meatball with a squeeze of Primula Burger Cheese then carefully pinch together the meat to seal and enclose the filling. Cook and serve as above or on cocktail sticks as canapés.
Instead of serving in pitta bread, serve in flat bread or tortillas.